Research. Service. Leadership.
Student Engagement seeks to enrich the quality of the UCR undergraduate academic experience through high-impact educational programs. As a unit of Undergraduate Education, Student Engagement's role is to innovate and scale programs focused on leadership, fellowships and national awards, undergraduate research, service and engaged learning, capital internships, and other strategic initiatives for the benefit of student experiences.
100% Student Engagement
- Increase the percentage of UCR students participating in Undergraduate Education supported high-impact programs and co-curricular programs including:
- Undergraduate research (research experiences, symposium, mini-grants, journal)
- National and prestigious scholarship applications and selections
- Capital internships (UCDC and UC Sacramento)
- Community Engagement and Service-Learning
- Increase the number of students, faculty, departments, community-partners, and colleges engaged in high-impact programs and services
- Increase the number and percentage of underrepresented students participating in high-impact programs
- California Alliance for Minority Participation (CAMP) in STEM Research
- HBCU Domestic Exchange Programs